Carolina Beach Fishing Charters
Carolina Beach and Wilmington, North Carolina are popular destinations for outstanding deep sea charter fishing. And Fish Dance Charters is well known amongst Carolina Beach fishing charters for knowing how to catch the big fish. Captain Keith Green and his professional crew have over 30 years of experience fishing the waters off North Carolina and Florida, so they know how to put you on the fish. Carolina Beach sportfishing has seasonal fishing for wahoo, dolphin (mahi-mahi), sailfish, marlin, king mackerel, Spanish mackerel, yellowfin tuna, black fin tuna, and giant blue fin tuna, making the Fish Dance the place to be for all the hottest fishing action. If you are in the mood for some awesome vertical jigging and bottom fishing, Fish Dance offers trips for cobia, amberjack, African pompano, grouper, snapper, triggerfish, black bass and shark.
Climb aboard the Fish Dance, a 43’ fishing vessel that is designed for speed and comfort. Relax in our roomy cabin with comfortable seating in the salon, restroom, XM radio, and if you like, plenty of seating on the bridge for the ride to the fishing grounds. Once there, the spacious deck provides plenty of room for fishing. We have the finest, professionally maintained fishing equipment, specifically tailored to Carolina fishing conditions. Captain Keith and the crew are always ready to assist you with anything you need to make your Carolina Beach fishing charter an experience to remember.
Carolina Beach Charter Captain
Captain Keith Green has competed in numerous sportfishing tournaments in Carolina Beach and Wilmington, North Carolina, and has won more than a few. He really knows the fishing off Carolina Beach and is a respected figure in the Carolina Beach sportfishing community. Experience the thrill of doing battle with a high flying sailfish or wahoo, or the unforgettable feeling of reeling in a monster tuna. Carolina Beach fishing with Fish Dance has it all.
Fish Dance offers several fishing charters, Half Day, 3/4 Day, Full Day to Gulf Stream charters for all tastes and budgets. We also do tournaments and are one of the most successful Wilmington fishing charters around.
Book your fishing charter with Fish Dance today. Bring whatever you want to eat and drink, and your desire for great fishing and we’ll take care of the rest. Don't forget to check out our FaceBook & Carolina Beach offshore fishing report! Please call for military discounts!
Things You Should Consider Before Booking a Charter
1. Boat size - We recommend a minimum of 41 feet. Anything smaller means for rough a ride, especially if a storm would kick up offshore.
2. Speed - You need at least a 20 mph boat. This will get you to the fishing grounds with more fishing time.
3. Motors - 1 motor and 1 breakdown = 1 very long day. Try to charter a boat with 2 motors.
4. Equipment - Life jackets (Type 1) are required by Coast Guard. A radar, Epirb, and life rafts are not required but each boat should have one.
5. Mate - Very important to have 2nd in command. Never leave the dock without a mate unless you or your crew have the knowledge to bring the boat back to the dock. Accidents do happen !